Kishan Sir Header
1. Er. Kishan Singh is a graduate from IKG Punjab Technical University with a Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering.2. He has done Six-Month training under top level Scientists of SASE, DRDO, Chandigarh.
3. He has Co-Authored a paper entitled “Cryogenic Technology & Rocket Engines”. He has also won “Best Aircraft Design Award”. He has secured All India Rank: in NITAT. He has also participated in various Science Fairs and Exhibitions at School Level.
4. Coming from a family of Engineers and Teachers his approach to teaching stems from ensuring anyone can understand the basic principles. Within experience of 7 years of teaching, kishan Singh believes that a passionate teacher can motivate his/her students to take genuine interest in their academics, which in turn improves their performance.
5. Hence, as a teacher, he wants to help students in developing a strong understanding of what they are studying and become a confident test-taker.
6. He is excellent in teaching Mathematics, Reasoning, Physics & Programming(C++).
7. He has a deep passion for teaching these subjects with ab approach that is Fundamental, Basic & Practical.
8. He makes concepts and methodologies very clear and assigns students to practice the concepts.
See all the trending topics taught by this faculty.
Seating ArrangementsNo students enrolled
ProbabilityNo students enrolled
SyllogismNo students enrolled
Linear Inequalities with Objective Functions and Optimization w.r.t. objective function.No students enrolled
Equations and MatricesNo students enrolled
Ratio and Proportion, Indices and LogarithmsNo students enrolled