|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
Standard Costing / Variance Analysis
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Have you heard of complexity of Variance analysis chapter? Don’t panic…! CA Sonu Gupta mam has made the things easy for you. NO Formulas to learn, No Mugging up… Just understand the concepts and do all the questions. The easiest approach to handle Variance analysis in Standard costing chapter with huge number of questions to practise.
This chapter covers;
- Material cost variance
- Labour cost variance
- Variable overhead cost variance
- Fixed Overhead cost variance
- sales variance
- Profit variance
- Reconciliation of budgeted profit to actual profit.
Very easy methodology and cute mnemonics will make this topic super easy.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing 23 questions solved in class and 24 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||8 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||8 E-Notes, 1 E-Books|