|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
Service / Operating Costing
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Service industry is the most booming industry in India. But how can price their services? Operating costing is the costing of service industry which includes costing of Goods Transport, Passenger transport, Hotels, schools, Power house, Theatres, hospitals etc. A powerful conceptual chapter where you learn how service industry price their products.
In this topic, the student will learn the concept of weights in calculation of prices especially in service industry.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all theory, 16 questions which will be solved in classes and 32 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||5 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||5 E-Notes, 1 E-Books|