|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Accounting rules are different from the Costing Rules and so is the Profit of the two accounts differs from each other. A Reconciliation statement is drafted so as to connect the two types of Profits and find the reason of differences between them.
This Topic is small and can be easily solved using some Mantras given by CA Sonu Gupta mam.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory , 7 questions that can be solved in classes and 18 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||3 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||3 E-Notes, 1 E-Books|