|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Every business entity does well in sales but where are the profits ? The profits suffers due to indirect expenses, also called as overheads. Overheads is a topic which is not only important for exams, but also very crucial in understanding.
This chapter covers various parts, that are:
- Allocation of Overheads
- Appropriation of Overheads
- Redistribution of Overheads
- Absorbtion of Overheads
- Under/over absorbtion of overheads and its analysis
- Calculation and presentation of Machine Hour Rate.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all theory, 21 questions that will be solved in classes and 48 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class. You can take print outs also.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||7 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||7 E-Notes, 1 E-Book|