|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
We all know that one correct decision can make an entity reach the top of the world. Marginal Costing is a very useful decision–making technique. It helps management to set prices, compare alternative production methods, set production activity level, close production lines, and choose which of a range of potential products to manufacture.
In this chapter, the students will learn basic decision making by using CVP analysis and Break even analysis.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all theory in easy language, 34 questions which will be solved in class and 37 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very comprehensive and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. You will not learn any formula rather conceptual clarity will equip you to solve any variety very conveniently.
|No. of Classes||6 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||6 E-Notes, 1 E-Books|