|Accounts, CA, CA INTER|
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Enterprises may suffer fire accident where all their data and data files are also lost. now, question arises as how to evaluate the value of loss of stock. This will help in filing claim with the Insurance company. This chapter is to learn the Computation of insurance claim regarding Loss of stock and loss of profit. Don’t just mug up the formula and the procedure, understand its logic and why’s behind everything.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing 22 questions solved in class and 14 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. The concept of trend and its impact on the calculation of losses will be understood in depth. The Loss of Profit will be calculated without learning any formula or procedure. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||2 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|