|Class 12 economics, MACROECONOMICS, School|
Government Budget and Economy
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Government Budget is an annual statement, showing item wise estimates of receipts and expenditure during a fiscal year.
It is prepared to fulfil various objectives such as reducing inequalities in income and wealth, economic stability, economic growth, reducing regional disparities, etc
In the topic , student will be able to understand :
- meaning and objectives of Government Budget
- components of Government Budget
- numerical related to government deficit.
This topic is very important in the practical life
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory, short notes, solved questions, self practice questions, diagrams, quiz and tests
- While making your own notes, do not forget to note down all the formulas and flowcharts which will be given in class by the teacher. These formulas and flowcharts will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- The classes cover explanations of all relevant concepts and practical examples from day to day life for deep understanding.
- Content of the class will cover the entire syllabus based on the guidelines issued by CBSE for class XII under 10 + 2 pattern of Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The methodology used by Vidhi Budhiraja Mam is very friendly and layman based which brings conceptual clarity. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of numerical and theoretical questions very easily.
|No. of Classes|