|Class 12 economics, INDIAN ECONOMICS, School|
Development Experience (1947-90) and Economic Reforms since 1991
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
India is one of the fastest growing economy and is expected to be one of the most powerful country in the world.
In the topic, student will be able to understand:
- The state of Indian economy on the eve of independence
- Common goals of five year plans
- Features and problems faced by agriculture sector, industry and foreign trade.
- The explanation regarding LPG (Liberalisation – Privatisation and Globalisation) Policy
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory, short notes, solved questions, self practice questions, diagrams, quiz and tests
- The classes cover explanations of all relevant concepts and practical examples from day to day life for deep understanding.
- Content of the class will cover the entire syllabus based on the guidelines issued by CBSE for class XII under 10 + 2 pattern of Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The methodology used by Vidhi Budhiraja Mam is very friendly and layman based which brings conceptual clarity. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily.
|No. of Classes||3 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|