|Class 12 economics, MACROECONOMICS, School|
Determination of Income and Employment
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Aggregate demand refers to total amount of money which all sections of the economy are ready to spend on purchase of goods and services produced in an economy during a given period.
In the topic, student will be able to understand the explanation regarding :
- Consumption function and saving function
- APC, APS, MPC, MPS, Investment multiplier
- Aggregate demand and Aggregate supply
- Equilibrium level of income and output
- Problems and remedies of deficient and excess demand
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory, short notes, solved questions, self practice questions, diagrams, quiz and tests
- While making your own notes, do not forget to note down all the formulas and flowcharts which will be given in class by the teacher. These formulas and flowcharts will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- The classes cover explanations of all relevant concepts and practical examples from day to day life for deep understanding.
- Content of the class will cover the entire syllabus based on the guidelines issued by CBSE for class XII under 10 + 2 pattern of Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The methodology used by Vidhi Budhiraja Mam is very friendly and layman based which brings conceptual clarity. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of numerical and theoretical questions very easily.
|No. of Classes|