|Class 12 economics, INDIAN ECONOMICS, School|
Current Challenges Facing Indian Economy
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
India is facing challenges much before than independence. This unit focuses on all the present challenges that are being faced by India economy even today.
In the Topic, student will be able to understand:
- The attributes of poverty
- Causes of poverty
- Various poverty alleviation programmes
- Concepts of human capital formation
- Major issues associated with rural development
- Concept of organic farming
- Causes and remedies of unemployment
- Explanation regarding role of economic, health and energy infrastructure in economic development
- Concept of environment and strategies to attain sustainable development
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory, short notes, solved questions, self practice questions, diagrams, quiz and tests
- The classes cover explanations of all relevant concepts and practical examples from day to day life for deep understanding.
- Content of the class will cover the entire syllabus based on the guidelines issued by CBSE for class XII under 10 + 2 pattern of Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The methodology used by Vidhi Budhiraja Mam is very friendly and layman based which brings conceptual clarity. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily.
|No. of Classes||6 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|