|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
Cost Sheet, Single Output & Unit Costing
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
This is the first chapter of costing where you learn about various types of costs, their classification and their treatment. In this topic, a students will cover many chapters together i.e. Cost sheet, Unit costing, Single and output costing and Job Costing.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing 21 questions to be solved in classes and 26 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very systematic so it covers so many topics in one go. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||7 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||6 E-Notes, 1 E-Books, 1 PDF|