|Class 12 economics, INDIAN ECONOMICS, School|
Comparative development experience of India and its Neighbours
Development Experience of India – A Comparison with Neighbours
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
India is a developing country. To gain its economic, political and social stability, India is regularly doing a comparative study with neighbours especially, China and Pakistan.
In the Topic, student will be able to understand:
- The comparative trends in various economic and human development indicators of India and its neighbours – China and Pakistan.
- Students will be able to assess the strategies that these countries have adopted to reach their present state of development.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing all relevant theory, short notes, solved questions, self practice questions, diagrams, quiz and tests
- The classes cover explanations of all relevant concepts and practical examples from day to day life for deep understanding.
- Content of the class will cover the entire syllabus based on the guidelines issued by CBSE for class XII under 10 + 2 pattern of Senior School Certificate Examination.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The methodology used by Vidhi Budhiraja Mam is very friendly and layman based which brings conceptual clarity. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably. The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily.
|No. of Classes||1 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|