|Accounts, CA, CA INTER|
Branch accounts is a special vast chapter which carry heavy weightage in CA Inter Accounts exams. This chapter starts with dependent branch, covers independent branches and expands to independent to foreign branches. The accounting of Branch accounts have detailed accounts of various accounting methods: Debtors method, Stock and debtors system and Final accounts. The classes also covered deep conceptual clarity of Incorporation of branch, Closing of branch books and Reconciliation of Head office and branch books.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing 26 questions solved in class and 26 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very lucid and her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||15 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|