|CA, CA INTER, Cost Management Accounting .|
Activity Based Costing
ABOUT THE TOPIC:
Beyond the conventional way of handling overheads, now comes Activity Based Costing which gives a dynamic way of handling costs with activity cost centres. A more realistic way of finding overheads cost with the products. Understand this concept in a logical way and practise a variety of questions with CA Sonu Gupta mam.
- OTU provides you the classes in best quality with attached E-book containing 5 questions solved in class and 6 solved questions for your self practice.
- Moreover, you will be provided with E-Notes which is the notes that has been written during the class.
- While making your own notes, do not forget to prepare PTR page within each chapter, which will be given in class by the teacher. These PTR will act like a backbone while revising the whole chapter.
- Content of the class will cover the entire variety comprehensively including the study material and the previous examination papers.
- Also, do not avoid giving the test for this topic. This will help to assess your expertise level in the topic.
BY THE END OF THIS TOPIC:
The student will be able to understand the topic comprehensively. He will be able to solve all type of questions very easily. The methodology used by CA Sonu Gupta Mam is very systematic and so the students would be able to do the long questions very easily. Her notes will help you to revise the topic very comfortably.
|No. of Classes||3 Classes|
|Access Time||Life Time|
|Resources||3 E-Notes, 1 E-Book|